Re: raid1 with loop-aes

Hi!

Since loop-aes.readme comprises eight examples of common use-cases as of today, may I suggest the admission of one or two examples for those recently asked software raid applications? There have been people using hardware raids with loop-aes before, as far as I can remember, but LVM2 seems to be the standard for software raids. A distinction between root-encryption with initrd modifications and plain volume raid seems reasonable. So, in case somebody from this mailing-list succeeds in raid encryption of either the *full* system or several partitions an example of this ought to be kept for the records.

Kind regards
Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

-