Re: status of loop-aes + swsusp ?

On 7/16/07, Jari Ruusu <jariruusu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone have any idea how big that initramfs is that contains by Alon
Bar-Lev's script and other needed programs+bits. And also, is that RAM
free-able?

Well... Mine is 7905204 bytes... But I have a lot of stuff out
there... Such as gnupg-2+agent, pkcs11-data, pcsc-lite, smartcard
provider, splash and many others.

The minimum requirement is busybox, gnupg-1 (static), losetup and
aespipe, this results in a very small initramfs.

As I understand, removing files from the initramfs also free the
memory acquired by the files. Busybox's switch_root is doing exactly
this.

Alon.

-