Re: Status in 2007 of: loop-aes VS dm-crypt VS truecrypt

* markus reichelt <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2007-05-30 02:34:59 +0200]:

> * Rudolf Deilmann <rudolf.deilmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > If you want to take a look at loop-aes I suggest
> > > you take KNOPPIX which features loop-aes out of the
> > > box.
> >
> > Or try grml.org for testing purpose (speed, usability,...)
> > It supports dmcrypt, loop-aes and truecrypt.
>
> loop-aes? since when?

The current DVD release supports loop-aes, with extra ciphers twofish,
serpent, and blowfish as well.  Don't know about CD image.

The one I have on my desk right now sports a 2.6.19 kernel.

Regards,
Unweitze

-