Re: Linux distro w/loop-aes

* Peter_22@xxxxxx wrote:

> > Change of status, I'm currently working on it.
> >
> You work on what? Which distro is it?

I'm a slackware user (as indirectly mentioned before) so I work on
the slackware installer.

> I suppose SuSE will never integrate loop-aes. They did their best
> to spoil each kernel since I started. Ubuntu lacks RAID support in
> the graphical installer even in the latest release. No, we are far
> from a distro that asks for a memory stick to save your root gpg
> files on it. Very far. Nevertheless, I appreciate every step
> forward in this area.

Well, I've got it working (proof-of-concept), but the setup is
somewhat messy... Long story short, One has to know what one is
doing, most likely there won't be the infamous
Point'n'Click-interface due to the nature of a typical slackware
install. But I have some ideas of making life more comfortable in
this regard.... will put up a draft / roadmap when I'm confident
about beta testers.

--
left blank, right bald