Re: crypto-root-fs via debian-netinst.iso-dailybuild-loopAES

........... this night is really long...............

I tried the 01.Aug.2006-build again, this time with loop-AES choosen for
crypted swap AND crypted root (/) with "/boot" beeing unencrypted.-

I had to give the full random-pool for crypted-swap with the keyboard, it looked
that there will be absolutly no advance if not all chars are typed in.
So far so god, it is only to be made once.
False, I had it to do again for the second crypted partition and the menu/the
function crashes after 12 or 13%; I had to start again to fill the random-pool
for this, second, crypted Partition.

This time I made it up to 100% and was than messaged, that I had choosen
crypto for "/", which is not possible, I should go back and change this.

Remember that crypto for "/" had, at least to this point, worked so far under
choosen dm-crypt.

I now switch off everything and dry the pee with a bing fan because I am
pissed off.

                                                   Reverend

-