Re: root-crypto with loop-aes on debian-testing, 2.6.15-1-686--NEWTRY-NEW-ERROR

hello,
I made everything new.
The testsystem is a Laptop Celeron-1700, 512 MB, 60 GB-HD;
debian-testing was installed and very carefully everything was made as told
in the loop-AES_README.txt, a protocol was made on another PC containing
even the screen-messages of the testsystem.
All related sources and changes on the testsystem was written to stick
and secured an another PC, it can be published if wanted, especially the
customized build-initrd.sh.

/dev/hda1 = 512 MB, ext2 unencrypted mountpoint     /boot
/dev/hda2 =  4 GB swap now unencrypted and so big for emergency-situations,
/dev/hda3 = 55 GB, ext2 should be encrypted with loop-AES256, MP /

After rebootíng I waitet for the PW to give; instead I got the following crap:
      mounting /dev/hda3 on /root failed: No such device
       mounting /root/dev on /dev/.static/dev failed: No such file or directory
       mounting /sys on /root/sys failed: No such file or directory
       mounting /proc on /root/proc failed: No such file or directory
       Target filesystem doesn't have /sbin/init

I was never asked for PW and it looks to me that, again, all related to
build-initrd.sh had failed maximal, last time I stood in the busybox with
no-console, if that was true.

       ANY suggestions from ANYONE ?        Reverend

-