Re: hdparm and Serial ATA

SuSE 10.0 includes hdparm in version 6.1 and the latest is version 6.6. I
will try the SuSE live cd and knoppix. My harddrive configuration changed
since I got a WD3200JS additionaly to my old WD2000JD. Compared to the ne JS
the JD model is loud like a starting air plane so I whish to turn her off
sometimes.

Regards,
Peter

-