LoopAES for MacOS

Mr. Ruusu, et alia:

    Recently I switched (about a year ago) from using a Windows/Linux mix to
that of an Apple Macintosh running MacOS. This has proved to offer both Unix
as well as a reasonable "end user" application mix for me. That said, I like
and use the encryption within MacOS but it is not portable to Linux or other
operating systems.

    Is there a version of LoopAES that can be compiled and used under MacOS
given that MacOS is a FreeBSD sub variant?

    Thanks in advance.

--

Very Respectfully,

IT3 Stuart Blake Tener, USN
Beverly Hills, California
Amateur Radio Call Sign: N3GWG (General)
email: teners@xxxxxxxxxxx
phone: +(1) 310.358.0202 (Beverly Hills, CA)
phone: +(1) 215.338.6005 (Philadelphia, PA)

Military emails (checked monthly until remote NMCI access is secured)
NIPRNET: stuart.tener@xxxxxxxx
SIPRNET: NONE
NRO: tenerstu (on the GWAN and @NRO.MIL)

and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.

-