"Cipher or key length not supported" under loop-aes 3.0

Hi,

I'm trying to mount some data encrypted under an older version of aes (maybe
2.x but it could be 1.x, I frankly don't remember) using the version of
loop-aes provided with Ubuntu 5.10 (looks like 3.0).  I've successfully
compiled the modules and installed the loop-aes-utils package, but when I try
to mount the data I get the following error:

# mount -o loop,encryption=aes192 /dev/hdb /media/cdrom
Password:
ioctl: LOOP_SET_STATUS: Invalid argument, requested cipher or key length (192 bits) not supported by kernel

The weird thing is that according to /proc/crypto, the maximum AES keysisize
is 32 bits...

# cat /proc/crypto
name         : md5
module       : kernel
type         : digest
blocksize    : 64
digestsize   : 16

name         : aes
module       : aes
type         : cipher
blocksize    : 16
min keysize  : 16
max keysize  : 32

Does anyone know what the problem is?  I'm really at my wits end over this
one.

--
Chris Schadl
cschadl@xxxxxxxxxxxx