Re: shadow-4.0.13-crypt_blowfish-1.patch

hey all... sorry about that, it's a reply to a post at hlfs-dev. funny though, it deals with applying blowfish to shadow-4.0.13, so check it out if you like: http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/hlfs-dev/2005-October/002484.html

 ~ brad.

from how the code is structured, blowfish should be default after the
compile.  just run passwd(1) so your shadow file will then be
blowfish-encrypted.  (pretty sure you don't want to try to
authenticate an MD5 password with Blowfish.)  ;-)

enjoy yourself,
 ~ brad.