Re: shadow-4.0.13-crypt_blowfish-1.patch

from how the code is structured, blowfish should be default after the
compile.  just run passwd(1) so your shadow file will then be
blowfish-encrypted.  (pretty sure you don't want to try to
authenticate an MD5 password with Blowfish.)  ;-)

enjoy yourself,
  ~ brad.