Re: crypto Loop on Raid

On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 11:57:09AM +0200, nesquic wrote:
> Thats the setup i use, before i used reiserfs instead of ext3 and
> sometimes total system hangups occurred,..
> have done something like fsck.ext3 -f /dev/loop* on your device?
> Another interesting behavior: When i run the raid with only one of two
> disks the corruption seems not to occur, but after rebuilding and
> working with it the fsck.ext3 -f /dev/loop* prints some errors...

I may be bringing the old system back on line soon:
it is been in storage since 2002. I'll try to remember
to let you know when I bring it up again.

   Dale Amon     amon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"