Re: crypto Loop on Raid

Thats the setup i use, before i used reiserfs instead of ext3 and
sometimes total system hangups occurred,..
have done something like fsck.ext3 -f /dev/loop* on your device?
Another interesting behavior: When i run the raid with only one of two
disks the corruption seems not to occur, but after rebuilding and
working with it the fsck.ext3 -f /dev/loop* prints some errors...

-