Re: loop-AES: struct module not found - kernel tainted

"Thomas Müller" wrote:
> loop: no version for "struct_module" found: kernel
> tainted.
>
> I cannot remember that this message has been there
> before. Since it is obviously free, open source
> software, the message should not be necessary, right?
> How to get rid of it? Or did I possibly select some
> wrong option in my new kernel configuration?

Can you:
1) Specify what kernel version you are using.
2) Specify what modutils and/or module-init-tools versions you are using.
3) Send your full compressed kernel config to me privately.
4) Try appending USE_KBUILD=y to make command line that you used to build
   loop module and try again.

--
Jari Ruusu  1024R/3A220F51 5B 4B F9 BB D3 3F 52 E9  DB 1D EB E3 24 0E A9 DD

-