Re: TEMPEST

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 03:14:23PM +0200, markus reichelt wrote:
> Since electronics isn't exactly my turf, I did that and am eager
> waiting for a reply.

There are also many excellent papers on the net about
optical tempest. Very interesting reading and probably
not very difficult for the hobbyist to build.

   Dale Amon     amon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"