Re: Problems with 2.6.8.1, loop-AES and ext3

Alexander Schlensog wrote:
> JR> Does the patch below fix the problem? David, if you ack that this
> JR> patch fixes it for you, then I will have to make new version of
> JR> loop-AES ASAP.
>
> i am sorry to say that the patch does not fix the problem for
> me. beside the stresstests it seems that the error occurs only once a
> day:)

The patch that I posted on Sunday is a needed fix, but not having the patch
applied causes slightly inefficient operation but no data loss. I realized
that yesterday evening, so I was kind of expecting this "does not help"
reply.

--
Jari Ruusu  1024R/3A220F51 5B 4B F9 BB D3 3F 52 E9  DB 1D EB E3 24 0E A9 DD

-