Re: 177GB ext3 partition fscked (aes256)

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 01:25:40PM +0200, Peter_22@xxxxxx wrote:

> The crash happens when I start openGL games or the box gets overheated on
> hot days and heavy load. Transcode makes intensive use of the cpu for 12
> and more hours.
[..]
> If someone reading this has experience with ATI graphics cards on SuSE I?d
> like to read about it! I do not know which hardware manufacturer offers
> better support.

To be honest, while it's possible that the nvidia driver is crashing your
machine, it sounds more like flaky other hardware - CPU, fan, heatsink,
memory etc. Check the fan and heatsink are well attached to the CPU, with
enough of the grease to conduct the heat out.

--
Paul

   Do I have to pay the RIAA licensing fees for music I have stuck in my
   head?

-