Using crypto API in BH

Hi All,

I am planning to implement an encryption hook using netfilter.

I have noticed that crypto_alloc_tfm() is allocating memory
without GFP_ATOMIC. From my understanding, this prevents
me from using it in bottom half mode, and thus directly
in my netfilter hook.

Are my assumptions correct? Is there a different way of allocating a transform in
BH ?

 Kind Regards

   Idan