Re: Loop-AES, security concerns, stability of file backed loop-aes

I, as a user, would just like to know if my data is safe or vulnerable if I
did what was told me in the loop-aes readme.
Brute Force attacks can allways be started and the "attacker" will of course
be able to disassemble my PC and get the hard drive. The point is just that
AES with 128 or more bit is kinda strong encryption and loop-aes using GPG
prevents this data from brute force attacks.
So for me the present state remains that loop-aes plus GPG and multi-key
mode are the safest way to encrypt a partition. I don´t know any other
product like pgpdisk or else that ever reached this kind of security.
Nevertheless, I´d sereously like to know which thread you are concering
about. Is there anything worng with loop-aes or aes as such? I´m sorry for
not getting the point...

regards,
Peter

-