Re: Start crypted volumes at bootup? / LM8.1 Upgrade (make xconfig)

On Sun, Sep 30, 2001 at 02:27:49PM -0700, IT3 Stuart B. Tener, USNR-R wrote:
> I am interested to find out, when I do a "make xconfig", I cannot at all see
> which options are ticked off or not since having upgraded my Mandrake to
> 8.1. Has anyone noticed this issue? Any way it can be worked around? They

"make menuconfig" :)

Seriously, Stuart, an issue like that is probably in the configuration
of your window manager, and it could be almost anything. And it would be
way off-topic here -- you might want to take it to the Mandrake user
forums or newsgroups.

I have and use X, but I really prefer "make menuconfig" in the console.
I'll bet I spend half or more of my computer time at the good old Linux
console. Good luck.

    Rob - /dev/rob0