ScramDisk

Mr. Ruusu, et al.:

	I am aware that you are not in a position to adapt your loop-aes software to run under Windows. However, I am curious how difficult it might be to adapt it to work in a manner conducive to being compatible with the "container" format which scramdisk uses. The idea being, that your loop-aes software could work as it does now, or optionally in a manner to be able to read scramdisk created "containers" under Linux.

	While I know loop-aes (actually a misleading name, as it apparently supports other encryptive techniques) does support AES, and scramdisk does not, perhaps it could still be adapted for using the algorithms which scramdisk does use. As well, I think it reasonable to presume that scramdisk will support AES in the near to close future.

	By the way, I would be curious to here from the developers of the I-Patch as to whether that could be adapted to read these scramdisk formatted containers as well.

	The URL is http://www.scramdisk.clara.net/

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3, USNR-R, N3GWG
Beverly Hills, California
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Sunday, August 12, 2001 4:31 PM

â?ì\¯*m¡Êò¦Ú ­ªaÊ)Ú?Ú'¶??{±³+-z`+r¯zm§ÿæj)g?X§»+?ùb?ì\¯*m£