Questions about implementation.

Hi all,

I'm a student who want to implement a kernel module with the
functionality of linux/crypto.h.  I have read the program in
the directory of testing and I try to place some code in the
kernel module.  But when I compile the kernel module, it prompt
me that.

tester2.c:125: warning: implicit declaration of function
`cryptoapi_init'
tester2.c:127: warning: implicit declaration of function
`find_cipher_by_id'

And I've tried to look for the function of "find_cipher_by_id"
in the source code, but I could not find it.  Would you please
tell me where can I look for it.

In the kernel module that I'm implementating, could you give
some advices/pointers to me that I can implement the kernel
module with the functionality of crypto.h.  Because I've stuck
for serveral days and try to solve it, but I still have no idea
how can I rememdy these problems.

Thanks, thanks a lot

marco.