Re: Announce loop-AES-v1.3b file crypto package

> Just like I said, same time bomb.
>
> Known problems, at this time:
> 1)  IV has be 512 byte based, each 512 byte chunk must be independent
> 2)  non-re-entrant ciphers
> 3)  Follow this thread, there is a patch:
>     http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=99314207620322&w=2
>
> All of the above problems are fixed in loop-AES.

well then go fix them in I-patch and make your AES able to plug into it so
it can be released together with the I-patch

why dont you understand that its necessary to have 'official' crypto stuff
for the kernel rather than telling everyone who asks for crypto that the
official crypto sux and that he should use loop-AES?!!?