RE: Announce loop-AES-v1.3b file crypto package

Mr. Norris, et al.:

	I claim the first amendment rights (a reference to the US constitution for
foreign nationals) of a newbie, to have no clear idea of exactly what is
best for my own good!

	That being said, and with all this clearly exact knowledge with regard to
pass phrases, what is the link to the pass phrase FAQ? Perhaps that will get
me more grounded in what is best.

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3, USNR-R, N3GWG
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's
free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Saturday, July 07, 2001 5:31 PM