Re: Encrypt /etc directory

I understand but is that mean lets say when someone steal my computer
and he can viewed all my data config files hm how can prevent this ? and
if i can't is there have a way to encrypt only some config files with
symlinks to /etc on encrypted loop device but in this way i must wrote
my crypto password somewhere because i'm not able to type password
everytime when server boot and ask for password to mount encrypted loop
device and if i wrote it somewhere on hard drive this is insecure and
for users i don't have users :) the big problem is when someone steal
server what happen can i prevent this person from mount, view my hard
drive ?

--
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes!