loop-aes and SuSE-kernel

Hello,

is there a way, to get loop-aes to work with standard SuSE kernels?

On my experiments it compiles (with a lot of rejects in the ignore
section though), but refuses to load loop.o:

./loop.o: init_module: Input/output error

This was with 2.4.10-4GB from a SuSE 7.3. I suppose, this is due to the
fact, that SuSE included their own loop extensions.

BTW: Do the mount/losetup tools of SuSE work with loop-aes ? Or do the
ones patched for loop-aes work with loop-fish2?

thanks, ju

PS:Please CC answers to me, as I have not subscribed to the list.

--
Juergen Schmidt   Leitender Redakteur/senior editor  c't magazin
Verlag Heinz Heise GmbH & Co KG, Helstorferstr. 7, D-30625 Hannover

-