im I using cryptoapi or loop-aes ?

Hi,

sorry but im really new to this. installed gentoo yesterday and it has
crypto support in the kernel.

I load couple modules and do stuff as in loop-aes readme. Now I just
wondered, could it be that I dont use loop-aes but cryptoapi stuff ?

I dont know wether the gentoo people inlcuded loop-aes.

How can I tell ? is loop-aes faster then cryptoapi ? which are the
advantages ?

I think ive been playing with the wrong stuff... :(

thx for clearing things up for me.

Chris
--
Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc@zwecker.de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867

"Who is General Failure ?  And why is he reading my disk ??"

-