Re: loop-aes and SuSE-kernel

> Above means that your kernel already has initialized loop driver in kernel.
> To use loop-AES' externally compiled module, you must disable loop driver in
> your kernel by recompiling your kernel with CONFIG_BLK_DEV_LOOP=n.

Yes, I checked this: SuSE has the loop driver compiled into the kernel by
default :-(

> > Or do the ones patched for loop-aes work with loop-fish2?

> Yes, they work with SuSE's loop_fish2.

And the file formats are compatible, i.e. loop-aes can read
loop-fish2-files and vice versa?

thanks for your prompt response, ju

BTW: I really like the ease of use of loop-aes...

--
Juergen Schmidt   Leitender Redakteur/senior editor  c't magazin
Verlag Heinz Heise GmbH & Co KG, Helstorferstr. 7, D-30625 Hannover

-