Re: newbie: for my understanding of loop-aes

thx for the quick reply, yes I was inded using crypto api, I disabled
that in the kernel, got loop-aes, patched all stuf needed and it seems
to work great!

im checking with bonnie++ now to see performance. With cryptoapi I had
about 50% performance loss on the raid.

greetings

Chris

--
Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc@zwecker.de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867

"Who is General Failure ?  And why is he reading my disk ??"

-