Re: What I want to do -doable ?

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 08:57:24PM -0400, Ben Slusky wrote:
> Oh, and you can encrypt swap; see Jari Ruusu's patches, which have been
> discussed in previous posts to this list.

Or if you are using devfs, you can use my cryptoapi boot scripts
in the cruptoapi. Not sure whether HVR has gone public with stuff
from the cvs tree yet or not.

They are still very Alpha and subject to change but
I'm using it on everything from 486's to rack servers.

    Nuke bin Laden:           Dale Amon, CEO/MD
  improve the global          Islandone Society
     gene pool.               www.islandone.org
-