Scramdisk for Linux!

Hi all,

I'm involved with the (very...) long running port of Scramdisk
(www.scramdisk.clara.net) to Linux (2.4.x initially).  The code is GPL'd.

We currently have a working read only Kernel Mode Driver that supports
Blowfish + SHA1, though adding ciphers is going to be very easy.  Write
support is kind of working but still a little flakey.

We envisage altering the system in due course to ensure that it can also
support DriverCrypto containers (very easy: add sha-256 + change some of
the header block locations).

Anyway, the purpose of this mail is to find out if this list contains any
programmers (esp. Kernel Mode) would be interested in helping out solving
the last few bugs?  We're not using loopback or NFS but rather a "from the
ground up" driver implementation.

Please note: I am no longer in any way involved with the Scramdisk and
DriveCrypt now that they have turned commercial + closed source.

Cheers,

Sam

Regards,

Sam Simpson