Re: What I want to do -doable ?

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 02:04:20 +0200, Peter Kirk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since I am realy quite new to crypto stuff....I'll just tell you what I am
> trying to do....if you could point out bad points or give hints they would be
> greatly appreciated.

<Peter's dream delenda est>

I've got all that done. I've been meaning to post the whole package "as
soon as I clean it up some." Look for it RSN...

Oh, and you can encrypt swap; see Jari Ruusu's patches, which have been
discussed in previous posts to this list.

--
Ben Slusky                      | The only "intuitive" inter-
sluskyb@stwing.org              | face is the nipple. After