Re: how stable is the international patch for kernel 2.4.18?

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 10:46:24AM +0200, Jochen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i running 2.4.18 with the international kernel patch one month on my
> laptop. I've running three vmware's at a time and all have their disk on
> an encrypted filesystem. I never had trouble with my crypt-fs.
>
> If you run linux on an IBM s390, do *not* use raw partitions on
> 4096-block dasd's. Every other scenario works well here.

I've a couple machines that have been up for nearly two years that
are running it. I've been running crypto swap on all machines for
a few months now.

I've had some occasional problems with a laptop encrypted loopback
reiserfs but that's the only hassle I've had.

-