Re: Cryptoapi problems with kernel 2.4.18

Yes, the HOW-TO is *very* out of date.  Unfortunatly the lack of
development in cryptoapi(until the last 6 months) is a direct result of
that.  I almost have a new updated HOW-TO finished, I am just not sure
how I am going to release it yet(whether with the cryptoapi source or
send it to linuxdoc).  It will be ready for the cryptoapi 0.1 release...
whenever that happens.

I'm pretty sure your LOOP_SET_STATUS problem has to do with you not
patching your util-linux driver correctly.  You may need to go and get
the util-linux sources manually and patch them, as i do not know if
there is a mandrake rpm available.

Dave