Re: Cryptoapi problems with kernel 2.4.18

David,

Thanks for the information.  I should have made it clearer that I
did obtain the util-linux sources (as util-linux-2.11r.tar.gz)
and patched them (using util-linux-2.11o.patch.gz).
Maybe I am not picking up consistent header and library files.
If I get any success in the next few days, I'll post the details.
Otherwise I'll give up and wait for the revised HOWTO.

John Green util-linux-2.11o.patch util-linux-2.11o.patch