Re: Encrypting root partition

   Okay, but I was assuming we're speaking about here and now. Show me a crack
of aes, blowfish, twofish, serpent, or the like. And yes, someday we'll have
quantum computers that will crack these cyphers, but then there will also be
quantum computers that use quantum cyphers (or just quantum sized key
lengths) that won't be crackable by quantum computers.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix