Re: Bad Discrimination

Le Mardi 13 Novembre 2001 23:55, Rik van Riel a écrit :

> Now if you stop flaming and READ the bounce in more detail,
> you'll see it contains a URL:
>
> http://orbz.org/b.php?140.174.2.1
>
> This url not only shows that the host is an open mail relay,

Using ORBZ is Good Karma (TM). I use it on my servers, and am glad to see
that this ML uses it too.

If the mail server you're mailing thru is broken and thus listed as so,
please complain to its admin, not to the people who don't want to receive
tons of spam transmitted thru broken MTAs.

Best regards.

--
Michel Bouissou <michel@bouissou.net> OpenPGP ID 0x5C2BEE8F
-