Re: Ondemand Governor in Linux Kernel 2.6.31

> Thanks praveen. I have removed the battery and measuring the DC current [after
> ac-dc adaptor] drawn by device. But is it not expected to draw less current
> when frequency is reduced ? or my instrument is not precise enough (now mA
> accuracy) to detect the changes ?
Both. You would need a good and accurate device (mA should be good
enough) and also you need to measure the power drawn by the CPU alone.
If you are measuring power at the battery, then you are measuring
power for the entire system, which could be a magnitudes higher than
the CPU alone. The display is a key power hog and can offset any
reading. Try switching off the display somehow.

Praveen