Re: Ondemand Governor in Linux Kernel 2.6.31

On Tuesday 08 June 2010 08:21 PM, Chidambaram, Praveen wrote:
How are you measuring the power? It also depends on where you are
measuring the power?

Thanks praveen. I have removed the battery and measuring the DC current [after ac-dc adaptor] drawn by device. But is it not expected to draw less current when frequency is reduced ? or my instrument is not precise enough (now mA accuracy) to detect the changes ?

Regards,
Shankar

If you are not running any loads, the processor is going to be in idle
(waiting for interrupts) and thereby will consume the same power in
all scenarios.

Praveen