Re: asus p7p55d-i5-750 freeze/reboots with speedstepping/turboboost

I think this is solved.
Since i don't even was able to install windows, i did some more
research on my bios settings.
I hate overclocking and fiddling with my bios, but it turns out that i
had to raise the voltage of my ram.
The ram is specified with 1.5v, the asus auto setting was 1.533v.
Was not enough, i had to raise it to 1.65v.
Seems pretty stable now. Although i have a bad feeling somehow about it.
Don't know if that is probably hazardous for my hardware.
Speedstepping is amazing. Running around 20 degrees celsius each core,
was 30 or more without it (idle).
One question remains, how would i determine if that turboboost kicks in
or not? I ran some little benchmarks on my own, but could'nt see any
remarkable differences.

cteg