Two regression fixes - Global ondemand variables and governor switching

Hi,

while trying on the global ondemand sysfs and machine wide
governor switching I run into two bugs introduced lately.

This patch series fixes the two bugs.
Also the set_speed changes should be rather harmless.

The last three patches are about the global sysfs directory:
/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq
  - One patch for creating it
  - One patch for ondemand using it
  - One patch for machine wide governor switching
    -> different governors per core will not be allowed anymore then.

Still all current sysfs files are usable the same way
(beside that chaning a governor of a cpu will change all and a slight
modification of set_speed file -> will now be created when the userspace
governor gets activated and will be removed when switching to another
governor).

The last patch is the most intrusive one, especially store_scaling_governor().
I did a parallel online/offlining, governor switching and showing stress test
which identified the first two bugs. It even found a NULL pointer in
2.6.27 when I wanted to find out whether this works at all.
It now seem to work, beside a little, IMO not sever side effect which
is described in the patch itself.

Further cleanups possible:
  - Provide a global (not per core) governor start/exit entry func
  - Rip out all the deprecated things in a while
  - I forgot the conservative governor..., no time right now, I will
    send something if this gets accepted

Comments?
Can this make it into next?

Thanks,