Re: It is sometimes judged to be node trouble.

Hi Christine,

Sorry...We need a little more detailed log.

Can log output JOIN message and LEAVE message separately?

"JOIN LEAVE message was thrown away during flush operation."

"LEAVE message was thrown away during flush operation."

I saw a source code.

It is understood that it is not good to judge the contents of the message in totemudp, but it thinks that it has more problems to deliver a message to totemsrp.

Is the division of this log the request that is not accepted?

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.