Re: It is sometimes judged to be node trouble.

On 16/04/15 07:12, renayama19661014@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Christine,
>
> Does the correction for this problem have progress?
>
> We think that it has a problem very much that a system-manager is confused in this log.
>  * The outbreak frequency of this problem is low, but the impact to a system-manager is big when it occurs.

I've been looking at it and it's very, very complex to fix. The code you
mentioned that discards the LEAVE (and JOIN) messages was put there to
avoid a nasty crash and I'm struggling to find a solution that doesn't
just re-introduce that bug. As you suggest, a message might be helpful
though.

Chrissie