nodes would not join cluster

Hello.
I'm trying to test a 3-node cluster using 3 VMs based on Oracle VirtualBox. Fedora 16 is installed with corosync 1.4.5. Each node has the same corosync config, but each time three nodes remain separated after corosync start. `corosync-quorumtool -l` shows different Ring IDs and only the hostname of the node it's run at. I tried UPD and UDPU configurations, but result is the same every time. I can capture some udp packets on configured port the nodes exchange with, but cluster would not build.
Could you please tell, what's wrong in my actions?

Thank you in advance.

for multicast my /etc/corosync/corosync.conf is:

compatibility: whitetank
totem {
    version: 2
    secauth: off
    threads: 0
    transport: udp

    interface {
        ringnumber: 0
        bindnetaddr: 172.16.10.0
        mcastaddr: 226.94.1.1
        mcastport: 4000
        ttl: 1
        }
    }
}

logging {
    fileline: off
    to_stderr: no
    to_logfile: yes
    logfile: /var/log/corosync.log
    to_syslog: no
    debug: on
    timestamp: on
    logger_subsys {
        subsys: AMF
        debug: off
    }
}
quorum {
    provider: corosync_votequorum
    expected_votes: 3
}

for unicast my /etc/corosync/corosync.conf is:

compatibility: whitetank
totem {
    version: 2
    secauth: on