Re: nodes would not join cluster

Grigori,
Corosync configuration files you've send looks good. I believe problem
is really in your configuration of firewall in guest or host OR VM
bridge misconfiguration.

So my recommended actions:
- Stop firewall on all guests and host (+ try exec) if not helps
- What bridge are you using? NAT will not work. Bridged Adapter or
Host-only adapter mode should work. I'm really unsure about internal
network (but I believe this also works).

Regards,
  Honza