Re: Corosync 2.3 dies randomly

Ok. Yes, I can see in the core dump that the code died after a call to qb_rb_chunk_alloc() from _blackbox_vlogger(). Turning off the blackbox logger has seemed to make the crashing go away. The system now appears stable, whereas before I'd have multiple crashes in just 5 minutes of operation. It seems to be dying when a new chunk is allocated to the ring buffer and a new chunk header is inserted.

Thanks for helping us get to a stable state. It's not a permanent fix but it greatly improves our situation. Please let me know if I can assist in reproducing this issue. Thanks again for your help.

- Rob P.