Multicast mode and cisco 3750x switches

Hi all,

can anyone please confirm that enabling IGMP querier on a switch (stack)
instead of disabling IGMP snooping (thus making switch broadcast all
multicast packets) helps to solve node loss issue?

I enabled that feature in order to solve packet loss over qemu mcast
tunnels, and that helped dramatically. That tunnels operate very similar
to corosync, where all relevant nodes first join IGMP group, and then
all of them send multicast packets to that group. So in both cases there
is no designated 'sender' or designated 'router port' where all
multicast traffic in a layer-2 broadcast segment originate from.

So I think it may help to stabilize corosync multicast mode as well.

May be somebody have hardware-based testing setup with IGMP-snooping
enabled switch(es) and IGMP querier (in cisco terms, different vendors
may call it differently) feature available and can test if this actually
helps?

Vladislav