Re: how is failure detection achieved in Corosync?

Hi Alejandro,

I cover how corosync does this as part of a discussion on fencing in Red Hat clusters. It covers, as best as I could describe, how failure detection works;

https://alteeve.ca/w/2-Node_Red_Hat_KVM_Cluster_Tutorial#Concept.3B_Fencing

  Hopefully that helps shed some light for you. :)

digimer