Re: how is failure detection achieved in Corosync?

Hello digimer,

Thank you for your reply.
One further thing is not clear for me: when the token is going around the cluster, is there a leader that checks (and knows) where the token is (or should be)?
Further more, do you know which open cloud stacks (like OpenNebula, OpenStack, Eucalypus Cloudstack) use (or can use) corosync?
best,

Alejandro