Re: How should I preprocess my source file on GNU/Linux with GNUCobol for SQL Server?

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 21:36:11 +0200
Simon Sobisch <simonsobisch@xxxxxx> wrote:

> > 	https://sourceforge.net/p/open-cobol/code/HEAD/tree/
> >
> > with "branches" and "trunk".  contrib would be "up a level" from
> > there, but I don't see any way to navigate to it.
>
> Don't click on "Code" on the main page top navigation but on
> "Contributions" (was up-front earlier, seems to be hidden below the
> ellipsis on the right now...).

Ah, right, I see now.  Thanks!

> * different rights (anyone with "code" access can write to "contrib",
> but not vice versa)

I thought that might be the case.

> * backup / restore considerations, considerations to move "code" to a
> different hoster and/or VCS (most likely git @ gitlab; you may want to
> comment/vote on [1] ;-)
> [1] https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/45007

No opinion, really.  I care more about the VCS than the bug-tracker
etc.

(I imagine you saw
https://sourceforge.net/p/open-cobol/feature-requests/342/.)

--jkl

[Index of Archives]     [Gcc Help]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite Info]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Big List of Linux Books]